WSECU online Banking » WSECU Routing Number | How to Wire
WSECU provides their members with one routing number that is to be used for all forms of (domestic) electronic transfers/payment services (ACH, bank-to-bank transfers, etc). WSECU’s domestic wire transfer process/requirements are detailed in the section titled ‘How to Wire Funds.’ Get in touch with a member services representative (1-800-562-0999) for more information regarding WSECU wire transfer protocols.
- WSECU is not directly connected to the SWIFT network.
Routing Number On Check
WSECU’s routing number can be located on a personal/business check. ABA routing numbers will always be located in the bottom-left corner of a financial institution’s check, located directly to the left of the account number. A sample WSECU check can be seen below, with the location of the routing number outlined in black.
How to Wire Funds
All wire transfers must be initiated in-person at a WSECU branch location, or over the phone (1-800-562-0999).
Note: WSECU does not provide outgoing international wire transfer services.
The following information will be required for initiating an outgoing domestic wire transfer:
- Account number of recipient
- Name of recipient (exactly as it appears on their bank account)
- Receiving financial institution’s routing number
- Special instructions as requested by recipient (specific amounts to allocate to certain accounts, etc.)
For an incoming domestic wire transfer, you will need to provide the following details to the sending financial institution:
- Your account number
- Your name exactly as it appears on your account
- WSECU routing number (325181028)
- WSECU branch address (WSECU, 330 Union Avenue SE, Olympia, WA 98507, Accounting Department)
- 360-943-7911 ext. 10764 (WSECU account department telephone number)
WSECU Wire Transfer Fees:
- Incoming wire ($15.00)
- Outgoing wire ($25.00)
Note: WSECU processes wire transfers daily (Monday through Friday), until 2:30 PM. Wires submitted after 2:30 PM will be processed the following business day.