STCU Online Banking » STCU Routing Number | How to Wire
The STCU routing number is provided to members of Spokane Teachers Credit Union for all forms of domestic (U.S.-based) transfer/payments services. Although STCU is not directly connected to the SWIFT network, international transfers may still be initiated via an intermediary bank (for more information regarding international transfer/payment services get in touch with an account representative).
- Not directly connected to the SWIFT network.
Routing Number On Check
Account holders at STCU can locate their routing number on an STCU check. The ABA routing number of an individual’s account will always be located in the lower-left corner of a check, directly to the left of the account number. A sample STCU check can be seen below, with the location of where the STCU routing number will appear outlined in black.
How to Wire Funds
To initiate an outgoing domestic wire transfer you will need the following information:
- Name of receiving financial institution
- Receiving financial institution’s ABA routing number
- Receiving financial institution’s full street address (either main office or specific branch location)
- Recipient’s full name
- Recipient’s full street address
- Recipient’s account number
- Amount to be wired
- Purpose of transfer (if required by STCU or beneficiary)
- Special instructions to be carried out by beneficiary bank (specific accounts the transfer should be displaced to, etc.)
STCU Wire Transfer Fee:
Domestic wires (incoming or outgoing – $15.00)
International Wire Transfers:
STCU international wire transfers will require an additional wire transfer authorization form and agreement prior to initiation. All wire transfers are subject to final approval/internal discretion by STCU. Wire transfer requests must be submitted by 2:00 PM (PST) in order to be processed the same business day.Sponsored Links