Simmons Bank Online Banking » Simmons Bank Routing Number | How to Wire
The Simmons Bank routing number allows account holders to perform domestic wire transfers, as well as other forms of electronic transfers/payments (ACH transfers, direct deposit, etc). An overview of the Simmons Bank wire transfer process (along with various transfer service details) can be viewed below under the ‘How to Wire Funds’ section.
- Not directly connected to SWIFT network.
Routing Number On Check
Locate your Simmons Bank routing number on one of your personal/business checks. ABA routing numbers will always be located in the bottom-left corner of a bank’s check, located directly to the left of the account number. A sample Simmons Bank check can be seen below, with the location of the routing number outlined in black.
How to Wire Funds
Business account holders can initiate wire transfers online via Simmons Bank ‘Online Banking/Treasury Management Services’ (click here for an overview of business banking wire transfer protocols). Personal banking customers will have to initiate wire transfers in-person at a Simmons Bank branch location. If you have specific questions regarding initiating a wire transfer with Simmons Bank, contact a member services representative.
The following information will be required to initiate an outgoing domestic wire transfer:
- Name of financial institution funds will be wired to
- Routing/transit number of receiving financial institution
- Full address of receiving financial institution
- Name of recipient
- Bank account number of wire recipient
- Amount to be wired
- Special instructions (if applicable)
- Other information as required by Simmons Bank
For an incoming domestic wire transfer to Simmons Bank – the following information is needed:
- Name of bank (Simmons Bank)
- Bank routing number (082903293)
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient’s account number
- Other information as required by the sending financial institution