Mechanics Bank Online Banking » Mechanics Bank Routing Number | SWIFT Code | How to Wire
Mechanics Bank provides a host of treasury management services to clients. In order to carry out a wire transfer, you need to provide the bank’s routing number. For international wire transfers, you will need to provide the SWIFT code.
Routing Number On Check
The Mechanics Bank routing number can be found on all personal and business checks. You can find it on the bottom left hand corner of the check. It is a 9 digit code.
How to Wire Funds
If you have a business or personal account with Mechanics Bank, you can initiate a wire transfer through online banking or by visiting a branch location. To learn more about wire transfers, click here.
The following information is required to initiate an outgoing domestic wire transfer:
- Name of the recipient’s bank
- Routing number of the recipient’s bank
- Receipt’s bank’s full address
- Name and address of the recipient
- Recipient’s account number
- Wire amount
Incoming wire transfers should have the following information:
- Bank Name (Mechanics Bank)
- Mechanics Bank Routing Number (121102036)
- Bank Address
- Your Mechanic’s Bank account details (Full name and account number)
If you want to make an international wire transfer, you will need the SWIFT/BIC code of the receiving bank. Incoming international wire transfers will use MEBKUS66 as the SWIFT code.