INTRUST Online Banking » INTRUST Routing Number | How to Wire
INTRUST provides members with a routing number that is used for all domestic wire transfers and payments. The bank also has a SWIFT code for facilitating international transactions. Wire transfers and payments can be initiated through online banking or by visiting a branch location. You can find out more about transfers here.
Routing Number On Check
If you are a member of INTRUST, you can find the bank’s routing number at the bottom left corner on the face of your checks. It is the series of 9 digits appearing before your account number. Below is an illustration of an INTRUST check.
How to Wire Funds
To initiate a wire transfer to and from INTRUST, the following information is required.
Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer
- Name of beneficiary institution
- Routing number of beneficiary institution
- Address of the beneficiary institution
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient’s account number
Incoming Domestic Wire Transfer
- Bank name – INTRUST Bank.
- Routing number – 101100029
- Name of recipient
- Recipient’s INTRUST account number
International Wire Transfers
Other than the above information, the following will also be required:
- IBAN or SWIFT code of the beneficiary institution
- A signed wire transfer agreement.
- Reason for the wire transfer.