First Midwest Bank Online Banking » First Midwest Bank Routing Number | How to Wire
First Midwest Bank has a routing number for facilitating domestic payments and wire transfers. The bank also has a SWIFT code for handling international transfers. Wire transfers are the fastest way to move money from one bank to the other. For more information regarding wire transfers and other treasury management services, click here. You can also call customer service at 1-800-322-3623 or visit a branch location.
Routing Number On Check
You can find the First Midwest bank routing number on the face of a personal or business check. It is the series of 9 digits on the bottom left had side of the check. It appears just before the account number. A sample of the First Midwest Bank check can be seen below.
How to Wire Funds
To complete a wire transfer, account holders have to visit a branch location or call customer service at 1-800-322-3623.
Note: Wire transfers requests received by customer service representatives cannot exceed $5,000. You will also be required to provide a written request for the transfer.
- Your Name and Address
- Your Account Number
- Wire transfer dollar amount
- Routing number of the receiving bank
- Receiving bank’s name and address
- Branch name of the receiving bank
- Beneficiary’s Name and Address
- Account Number of the beneficiary
- Any Additional Information
- Your Signature
- Purpose of the Wire Transfer
- Receiving bank’s SWIFT code for international transfers.
Wire Transfer Charges
- Incoming Domestic – $15.00
- Outgoing Domestic – $30.00
- Outgoing International -$50.00
Wire Transfer cut-off time is 3:00pm Monday to FridaySponsored Links