Commerce Bank Online Banking » Commerce Bank Online Banking Sign-In
Commerce Bank has an Online Banking service that provides a convenient quick and secure way to pay bills and bank without visiting your local branch. With an online banking account, you can check your balance, monitor and confirm clearance of transactions, review transactions, transfer funds within your bank and communicate with customer service representatives.
- Call customer service at 1-800-986-2265 for help with Online Banking activation.
Step 1 – On the left hand side at the top of the bank’s homepage, enter your Customer ID. Click “Log In”.
Step 2 – You will be redirected to a login page where you are supposed to provide your password. Click log in to proceed after entering your password.
- Forgot Your Password– To recover your password, click on “Forgot Your Password?”. You will be redirected here. You will have to provide the following details:
- Customer ID
- Social Security Number (Last 4 digits)
- Debit/Credit Card Number (Last 4 digits)
- Your 3-digit Security Code
Commerce Bank has apps for both iOS and Android.
Enroll in Online Banking
Activating an Online Banking account is secure and easy. Follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Go to the Activate Online Banking page. Click “Activate Now”.
Step 2 – Read and accept the Commerce bank Terms and Conditions.
Step 3 – Choose how you want to activate the account. Click “Continue” to proceed.
Step 4 – Fill in the required information based on what you selected in Step 3:
- Commerce deposit account – You will need to provide your account number, social security number, amount and date of last deposit and mother’s maiden name.
- Commerce installment loan or line of credit or home equity loan – You will need to provide your loan number, social security number, due date of the next payments and the amount due and zip code.
- Commerce credit card – You will need to provide your credit card number, social security number, name appearing on credit card, security number of credit card, last payment amount and zip code.
Step 5 – Submit your details.