Capital City Bank Online Banking » Capital One Credit Cards | Personal | Business
Capital One offers credit cards for business and personal use. Capital One provides both Visa and Mastercard credit cards with a wide variety of rewards options. To find out if you pre-qualify for a card, fill out the form here. Customers with questions about Capital One’s credit card offerings can be found on their credit card FAQ.
Personal Credit Cards
Business Credit Cards
How to Apply
Customers can apply for cards online, by phone, or at a branch.
- Personal — Online | Phone — 1 (800) 695-5500 | Branch
- Business — Online | Phone — 1 (800) 867-0904 | Branch
To apply for a credit card, customers should first go to this webpage. They should then click the ‘Apply Now’ button next to the card they wish to apply for. You will be required to fill out this information on the application:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Street address
- Phone number
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Total annual income
- Do you rent or own a home?
- Monthly rent/mortgage payment
- Approximately, how much do you spend using credit cards per month?
- How often do you carry a balance on business and personal credit cards?
- If offered, would you be interested in transferring a balance?
- How many authorized users would you like to add?
- What is your current employment status?
- Enter your employer name (or “None” if you do not have an employer)
- If offered, would you be interested in blank checks to use for cash advances?
- Do you have any bank accounts?
- What is the total balance of all of your bank accounts (for example, checking, savings and money market accounts)?
- What is the value of your investment accounts (for example, 401k, brokerage accounts, etc.)?