BB&T Online Banking » BB&T Online Banking Sign-In
BB&T provides an easy to use online banking platform that is accessible 24/7 for both business and personal clients.
- For help with enrollment, call a customer service associate at 1-888-228-6654. The associates are available everyday of the week from 6am up to midnight.
Step 1 – Go to the bank’s homepage and enter your User ID in the login form shown below. Click “Logon”.
Step 2 – You will be redirected to a page where you will be required to provide your password as shown below. Click “Log On” to access your online banking account.
Forgot User ID – If you have forgotten your User ID, call 1-888-228-6654.
- BB&T Debit Card or ATM Card Number
- ZIP Code
- PIN Number
- User ID
You can also call a customer associate at 1-888-228-6654.
BB&T provides apps for both Android and iOS.
BB&T has a secure mobile banking website that you can access with your mobile device without downloading any apps. Go to bbt.com with your mobile device to check your account balance, review recent activity, transfer money and pay bills.
Enroll in Online Banking
Step 1 – Go to the enrollment page for online banking to get started. Here, you will be required to choose between enrolling for a business and a personal online banking account.
Step 2 – This step will depend on the type of account you pick.
- To enroll for a personal account, you need one of the following:
- Check Card or BB&T ATM
- BB&T Prepaid Card
- BB&T account
- To enroll for a business account, you will have to select between a sole proprietor and other business type. Thereafter, you will have to provide the following information:
- Sole Proprietor – Debit Card Number or Business Deposit Account Number, ZIP code, Social Security Number, Phone Number and Email Address
- Other Business Type – Debit Card Number or Business Deposit Account Number, Tax ID Number and ZIP code
Step 3 – Click “Continue” to proceed. After verification of your information, you will be able to create a User ID and password.