Bank of the West Online Banking » Bank of the West Routing Number and SWIFT Code
Bank of the West provides its account holders with one primary routing number for domestic transfers and payments, as well as a SWIFT code that is used for international account transfers and payment services. For more information regarding Bank of the West’s domestic and international transfer services, please get in touch with a customer service representative.
Routing Number On Check
You can locate your Bank of the West routing number on a personal/business check, in the lower-left corner, to the left of the account number (as outlined in the sample check below).
How to Wire Funds
Wire transfers can be initiated either in-person at a Bank of the West branch location, over the phone (1-800-488-2265), or online using Bank of the West’s online banking service. Account holders must be enrolled in online banking in order to transfer funds online. Business account holders can use Bank of the West’s WebDirect service to directly initiate domestic and international wire transfers online.
Bank of the West wire transfer fees:
- Incoming wire transfer (domestic and international) $13-$15
- Outgoing domestic wire transfer $17-$30
- Outgoing international wire transfer $20-$45
The following information will be required for both incoming and outgoing wire transfers:
- Name of bank: (Bank of the West)
- City, state
- ABA routing number
- Account number
- Beneficiary information (name of receiver and account number)
- Optional wire instructions/details
- International transfers will require a SWIFT, IBAN, or country-specific bank code