Bangor Savings Bank Online Banking » Bangor Savings Bank Routing Number | How to Wire
Bangor Savings Bank customers can send and receive payments through the bank’s wire transfer service. Users of this service must use the bank’s routing number to process domestic transactions and the SWIFT code for international transactions. To find out more about the wire transfer service, call customer service at 1 877-226-4671 or visit a branch location.
Routing Number On Check
The Bangor Savings Bank routing number is printed on the face of business and personal checks on the bottom left-hand side. It appears just before the account number as shown below.
How to Wire Funds
Bangor Savings Bank business customers can initiate wire transfers online. Personal account holder must visit a branch location and fill out the wire transfer request form. To initiate an outgoing transfer, you will need to provide the information below.
- Name of receiving bank
- Receiving bank’s routing number
- Address of receiving bank
- Name of the beneficiary (the person/entity you are sending money to)
- Full address of the beneficiary
- Account number of the beneficiary
- Transfer amount
- Reason for transfer.
- Name of the receiving bank
- IBAN/SWIFT code of the receiving bank
- Full address of the receiving bank
- Name of the beneficiary
- Address of the beneficiary
- The beneficiary’s account number.
- Transfer reason
- Amount to be transferred.