American Savings Bank Online Banking » American Savings Bank Routing Number | How to Wire
American Savings Bank provides account holders with a routing number to facilitate all their domestic and international electronic transfers and payments. For a detailed overview of ASB wire transfer services, click here for domestic transfers and here for international transfers. You can also get in touch with customer service at 1-808-627-6900/1-800-272-2566 or visit a branch location.
- ASB is not directly connected to the SWIFT network.
Routing Number On Check
ASB’s ABA routing number can be found on the face of both personal and business checks. You can find them at the bottom left-hand corner of the bank’s check. It is the series of 9 digits located just before the account number. A sample of the check is shown below.
How to Wire Funds
To initiate a wire transfer, you must fill out a Wire Transfer Request Form, then print it and take it to an ASB branch location for processing.
NOTE: Wire transfer requests must be before 11:00 am (HST) (domestic transfers) and 10:00 a.m. (HST) (International Transfers) Monday through Friday.
The following information is required to process the wire transfer.
- Recipient’s Account Number
- Name of recipient
- Routing number of receiving bank
- Special instructions
- Recipient’s ASB account number
- Recipient’s name
- ASB routing number – 321370765
- ASB branch address
Incoming International Transfers:
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number – ASB 10 digit account number
- Beneficiary Bank – American Savings Bank, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Routing Number – 321370765
- Intermediary Bank details
ASB Wire Transfer Fees:
- Outgoing Wire Transfers
- $5,000 or less – $45
- $5,000 or more – $70
- Incoming Wire Transfers – $13